Sahara Technical Institute (STI): Oil & Gas Professional Education and Practical Training Excellence Institute. It is a strategic solution to the Oil & Gas industry dilemma “Great Crew Change”. Moreover, STI provides a wide range of consultation services, covering upstream, midstream and downstream business domains
Our main philosophy and objectives are
- “Hands on training” to fill the gap in practical training and provided courses combining theory with practical training on actual equipment and latest simulators to introduce up to date knowledge.
- Provide management assurance that they have the skilled people they need to maximize asset value.
- Add value and provide competitive edge to employees.
For all the mentioned reasons, we strongly believe that STI is a strategic solution to introduce well trained/qualified professionals to the oil and gas industry in Egypt, the Middle East and Africa region.
STI focuses on all E&P disciplines including but not limited to: drilling, production, refinery, process, geology, mechanical, electrical and instrumental engineering…etc. STI is an accredited provider for all IWCF Well Control Training programs.
STI is introducing the most robust virtual training system recently implemented with our training mechanisms to support web-based training anytime, anywhere.
The online training is self-paced and customizable to suit an individual’s specific learning needs, making this form of training convenient for the users, who can modify their training to fit into their day-to-day schedule.
The Virtual training systems are in compliance with the social distancing regulations. The system includes all required training lectures, assessments, knowledge progress track records, certification and attendance, interactivity in two ways between instructors or participants and many others.
STI Courses delivery can be either
- In-Person Training (either classroom or online training)
- Self-Learning (E-Learning through STI’s Learning Management System LMS)
Include the following services:
- Reservoir Engineering
- Drilling Operations Management
- Digital Oil Field
- Upstream Data Management
- Production Optimization
- Production Surveillance
- Hydrocarbon Accounting & Production Reporting
- Petrotechnical Support and Integration
- GIS Solutions
- Pipeline Scheduling and Optimization
- Pipeline Integrity Management
- Integrated Asset Management
- Energy Trading and Risk Management
- Integrated Refinery Information System
- Transportation and Logistics